Information letter (Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003)
Dear visitor, We wish to inform that the new Decree. n. 196 of 30 June 2003 provides for the protection of individuals and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data. According to the Legislative Decree no. Indicated, this treatment will be based on principles of fairness, legality and transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights. According to Article 7 and 13 of Legislative Decree. Predicted, we provide you with the following information:
- The information you provide will be used for the following purposes: administrative and / or commercial.
- The data will be stored by computer or on paper than on any other kind of support, in compliance with the minimum security measures under the Technical Regulations regarding the Minimum Security Measures - Annex B of the Privacy Law.
- The conferral of data is required as a result of the business relationship with you entertained.
- The data will not be disclosed to other parties, nor will it be circulated.
5. The proprietor of the treatment is: Marcella Buonfantino
6. At any time you exercise your rights towards the data controller, under Article 7 of the Consolidated Law 196/2003.
- You have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form.
- You have the right to obtain the indication:
- origin of personal data;
- the purposes and methods of treatment;
- della logica applicata in caso di trattamento effettuato con I'ausilio di strumenti elettronici;
- the identity of the owner, manager and the representative designated pursuant to art. 5, paragraph 2;
- the subjects or categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who may become aware of it as designated representative in the State, managers or agents.
You have the right to:
- Update, correction or, when interested, integration of data;
- the cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data that is not required to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- Certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, also for how much regards their content, of those to whom the data was communicated or disclosed except where this proves impossible or involves the use of means clearly disproportionate to the protected right.
You have the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes;
- to the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
7. Head of data processing is: Marcella Buonfantino
To exercise your rights under art. 7 Privacy Law, above, you must send a written request to:
Via Giuseppina 145 26100 - Cremona CR - Italy
What do we mean when we talk about cookies?
Cookies are small text files that the sites visited by the user to send his terminal (usually the browser), where they are stored before being re-transmitted to the same sites during a subsequent visit to the same user.
During the navigation of a site, you can get on to their terminals also cookie sites or Web servers other (so-called cookie "third party"); this is because the website can be visited these elements (such as, for example, pictures, maps, sounds, specific links to web pages in other domains) that reside on servers other than the one on which you find the page you requested. In other words, these are cookies that are set by a website other than the one you are currently visiting.
Cookies used on website
- session cookies, the use of which is restricted to optimizing enjoyment of the site, session cookies are generated by CMS Drupal and are deleted on logout.
- analytical cookies, used only for statistical purposes, to identify what are the pages most viewed by visitors of the site, the data is anonymized as IP address as shown on the following link
Cookie options in browsers
Most browsers are set to accept cookies but You can change the settings to prevent it from working.
For more information about cookie management options refer to the websites of the manufacturers: